Sunday, August 11, 2013

Crafters block?

These past few weeks have been pretty difficult. With some changes going on in my life, I've sort of went into this funk. I'm having a hard time being creative, and I'm just not really feeling myself. It's almost like being a writer and just not being able to come up with any ideas to write about. well this is my writers block. Hopefully I'll start to feel like myself again and start to come up with some wonderful ideas soon.To become passionate about my work once again. I love what I do but sometimes I just really wish I could do more, and I hate the feeling of being so limited. I think that's what really bums me out, the feeling of being so restricted. I know I can go far and I just feel like it's way to out of my reach. I'm such a dreamer and I dream way and beyond of anything I can ever possibly do right now, but we all have to dream right? We all have to have hope and faith that we'll eventually be where we want to be in life. So for that I'm hanging in there, which is all I can really do.

I hope for better days eventually and I just have to keep continuing to have faith, although it's probably one of the most hardest things I have to do in life right now. Is wait. I don't think I've ever learned to be patient so well in my entire life. I was always this fun energetic kid always chasing after what I wanted to do. I didn't have limits than. I was just a kid going after what I wanted, I never let anyone or anything stop me. Looking back, things were so easy and simple. I was just a kid. Now it's like I have the weight of the whole world on my shoulders, and I'm just not sure how to be way again. People are always to busy making things complicated and difficult. Yeah I'm pretty sure I've grown to be that way with everyone else too unfortunately. I guess I still am that ambitious person though. I won't stop until I get to where I want in life. Yes, I have my ups and downs like now, but one of these days I'll make it happen. I thank the people who stick by me through these difficult times. Which sadly. Isn't many, but I am grateful for the very few I do have. 

wow I sure know how to rant, I'm going to wrap this up. Life is nothing but a journey and this ones mine. Who will come for the ride with me? 
I hope I'll get my creativity back. Hopefully sooner or later. I'll catch you all at my next blog.

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment