Monday, August 5, 2013

First card I made



Hi everyone!

I decided to start getting into card making. I usually just do general crafting and anything that looks fun and creative that really let's my imagination go for a drive! I've worked on wooden birdhouses for awhile (I'll be posting about them in future posts) as well as other small crafts for the holidays.

This is the first card that I decided to make. It's not the best. But hey! we all have to start off somewhere right?  It didn't really turn out the way that I had imagined due to not having the punches and other equipment I needed. I'm sure I'll look back at this post years from now and laugh. Hopefully I'll become better at this as I go!


                                               Here's the inside.



Let me know how your experience went with your first card or a craft project! I'd love to hear from you!

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment