Thursday, August 22, 2013

Stamp Nite!

Hey All,

I went to my second Stamp Nite Monday and made a wonderful card based off the following two cards.
My Stampin up! demonstrator had seen this youtube video using the chevron pattern. If you like to see the video that she had gotten the idea from here's the link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04myDV7Qons&list=TLQcaEuGpQD9o)




Here I used my own imagination to come up with this card! I just LOVE the new flower shop bundle set! Especially the flower/pansy punch!!! I can't wait to get my hands on it. Did I mention how much I love this punch!?? I used the honeycomb embossing folder for the background, used the chevron pattern, than I punched out 2 flowers using a navy blue color as my base flower, and a white color for the middle flower, than one of the ladies had pointed out the flower needed something in the middle so she had suggested the light pink flower to go in the middle. I added my own rhinestone when I got home. (It needed some bling!) I than punched out 3 small navy blue butterfly's and added those on the side as a boarder. I also punched out two butterfly's to make 3D butterfly which had fallen off my card ( I realized it after I had already had taken a picture)



Here are some pics of some of the other ladies cards!




I am definitely having a bit of a hard time keeping up with the other ladies there. They may be older but they're quick! I find myself struggling a bit, but than again I like to take my time. Time just seemed to fly by so fast, all the ladies were done with their card while I was still finishing up!

I hope you guys like the cards and give them a try yourself! If you don't have any of the stampin up equipment I'm sure you can come up with an alternative to decorate the card. I don't have any equipment yet since I just started, but don't let that stop you! I'm always finding myself finding alternative ways to make a card look just as nice without the punches, embossing folders, stamps, etc


Until next time
-Tiffany




No comments:

Post a Comment